Weichert Property Management Division is a real estate-based management company that develops and manages properties in Berks County and surrounding areas. Our core business is the management of residential properties across the board.
Our mission is to provide partnerships and leadership that result in successful business ventures. This is accomplished by:
- Conducting business with integrity, vision, and compassion.
- Listening to the goals of customers and clients and align resources to exceed these goals.
- Creating an environment that empowers employees, rewards innovation, solves problems, and gives precedence to residents.
- Being selective and purposeful when evaluating new business opportunities.
Keys to Success
There are many factors based on which one can judge the ability and capacity of a management division. When it comes to property management firms, no two are alike.
Have you experienced any of these instances?
- Communication with un-trained employees,
- Sub-standard management of properties
- Untidy bookkeeping
- Tenants that can’t or won’t pay rent.
Landlords opting to work with such firms may as well watch their investments fall unsuccessful.
“After all, a team is only as good as its players”.
Joseph Stoltz 484-269-2930 & Brandon Lesagonicz 610-301-9990
Holding your property to a higher standard!